you are a man, you have the ability to pursue your dreams, and you are so powerful

Monday, April 21, 2014

Tagged Under:

Baraka: Your life will change completely

Share

Baraka: Your life will change completely


Hi, my name is Baraka, I know every one like good story, today I have good story for you, and the main character of the story is you, Baraka you can’t be serious? Am very serious and I mean it. Let’s move and hear me when I tell you this.
You are so unique and there is no one like you. You have powerful potential, talents and gifts to change your life and bless people around you, God has give you those gifts, and your gift back to God is how do you use those gifts, many of us we blame others especially on the destiny of our life, am here in this valley of give up, because of that man, I can’t move on with my life because of that bad woman who confuse my mind, I will never do business with men, they are bad people.
I want to assure you, you will never change anything in your life, if you will continue to sing that song (blaming song), you need to change, and time for change is now, listen, I want to promise you, if this time you will change the way you think, your best TV programs, your favorite websites, movies, recreation areas and move your heart to God, and directs your mind on best inspiring books, motivational friends, watching educational TV programs, Your life will change completely and you will never be the same. Dare to change, your life is in your hands, and no one else
 I pass through many challenges in my life, especially intrapersonal conflict, and today I can just say it was happen for the better, am a better Baraka now, I use my creativity to inspiring millions of young people and this time I want to see you prosper in every area of my life, make sure you convert your ideas into plan (write down your vision) and then work on your plan, I did that and now am the Managing Director of Tanzania House of Inspiration, this house of inspiration is my gift to you, visit our websites for your personal inspiration and you will discover your inner ability to change your life, I real love you my dear.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Need an Inspiration?

We have competant speakers on men issues,please contact with us

Name Email * Message *

Our Location